Saturday, April 24, 2010

Itching Skin- Skin Condition or Plain Allergy?

About 3 years ago, I started noticing that my arms, back and chest would uncontrollably itch, and the coldest possible shower is the only thing that relieves.


The feeling is as though I am lightly being poked all over, it feels very localised, as if it were sharp. About 30 different places will have this feeling, and then it changes to different locations almost immediately.


I have been to the doctors about it, and they performed tests, and concluded that I had low allergy to cats, grass, and a high allergy to tuna.


This only seems to happen in the, particularly this time of the year. I just can't understand why they say its these factors considering I have lived with cats everyday of my life (I am 19), and I virtually have a whole can of Tuna on a sandwich for lunch and have no effects.


I can have no contact with these, but experience itching, generally immediately after I begin sweating.


I can't exercise because I immediately begin sweating and itching, and gaining weight fast.

Itching Skin- Skin Condition or Plain Allergy?
It sounds like you have dry skin. It can make you feel like you're being poked. I feel exactly like that if I don't moisturize. Since you're a guy you probably don't use a moisturizer or body lotion. In the winter the skin gets more dry. Get a body lotion (you can get unscented) and apply it after every shower. Even if your skin looks normal it may still need moisturizing to protect it from the air and wind.





What you said about the sweating makes me think your pores and sweat glands are irritated by something. You may want to change soaps and laundry detergent. Think about the chemicals you're exposed to that could cause itching. It could be a food, but I think it's more likely something you have skin contact with.
Reply:log onto morgellons.org to compare symptoms . only a 30x handheld lighted microscope will enable you to look at your skin to detect any fibers . cheep tool on line about 25 bucks then show your doctor the fibers and print out info from morgellons.org .





no treatment yet but at least the doc wont label you buts if you show him the fibers through the scope





anti fugal creams like monist ate often sooth the unbearable itching and stinging , shower with baking soda .


email me at nomof3@yahoo.com for More reliving things.. No steroids of any kind or bug sprays , email me after you get your scope if you see fibers ,


No comments:

Post a Comment