Thursday, May 7, 2009

Help to remove hyper-pigmentation developed due to skin allergy?

Hi, Ive highly hyper-pigmented skin below the lips.. and chin area which I developed due to skin rash (allergy.. i think).. I used Vit E to soften the skin initially.. Now i use lemon at night.. and exuviance skin lightening gel along-th a good suncreen.. can anyone help me with a more effective solution. I'm getting married next year.. so I want to look as nice as I used to before this rash!

Help to remove hyper-pigmentation developed due to skin allergy?
hey, i experienced the same thing too when i was a teenager, i'd suggest you go for facial treatment, 88db website has list of facial treatment services you might want to try, you can also search the website for skin care products too....good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment