Monday, November 16, 2009

I didn't treat my skin allergy early, now what do I do about scars?

My skin is alleric to Nickel. First my ears got infected from piercings twice when I was young. Then in high school, I got a bad rash from wearing a silver watch.





Two years ago, it got worse: I get rashes on my stomach from jean studs and belt buckles. But my skin feels fine if I use hydro-cortison cream, bandaids, and cover up the jean studs/belt buckle with polish.





Well, I'm lazy, and just when my rashes are about to heal, I stop covering the studs and wearing band-aids. So the rashes have never completely healed. And I'm just now realizing that I've been fighting this for TWO YEARS.





And needless to say, I have scars. I know I need to see a dermatologist, but I can't afford to right now.





I'm ready to take this seriously and finally heal these rashes. How do I reduce the appearance of these scars on my own? And what type of professional treatments are available?

I didn't treat my skin allergy early, now what do I do about scars?
I never knew that scubing with loofas or cleaning with acne solution would help a scar since that's what some folks earlier suggested. I would say to obviously continue to cover with the bandaids, and then cocoa butter, preferable shea butter is best to help clear up scars. They have to be pure though no watered down mess. They sell 100% pure african shea butter on amazon. com for 9.95. It's great.
Reply:petroleum jelly could help.before you go to bed put some on the scars and the next morning when you take a bath, scrub it with a loofa.do this regulary and before you knew it, your scars are all gone


No comments:

Post a Comment